These are a few benefits that I managed to receive from Coaches that adopt this practice.
I am glad to share them with you!
- Allows being more alert
- Email notes to the clients and ask them to note any discrepancy
- The client feels important
- Capture key themes and actions the clients agree too
- Organize and structure thoughts
- Keep track of the facts that demand more focusing
- When the client is clear on the goal for the session
- Helps to discover a pattern
Capturing the energy and emotion of the moment in writing can bring countless benefits to the process.Cristina Madeira Certified Executive and Team Coach by