1. A Coach who forgets themselves, really listens to the clients, has time to get into their world, is grounded and confident. The essential qualities are hard to train.
2. Important to have psychological understanding, some trainig in this.
3. Someone who will see the process through. Sometimes there is more emphasis on learning particular skills than on implementation – look out for that.
4. Previous experience of working on the particular kind of issue the client wants to address.
5. At the end of the day, it´s a very personal thing, how well two people can work together on the issues.
6. Courage and wisdom – someone who won´t avoid the hard things.
Cristina Madeira Certified Executive and Team Coach by